On Thursday 19th November we are giving away 2,000 FREE chocolate Advent Calendars* to our loyal Baxi Works members…
…But this isn’t an ordinary chocolate Advent Calendar!
If you reveal a Brass Door, you’ve won a PRIZE!!!
There are TWO HUNDRED fabulous prizes up for grabs, and here’s a taster of what YOU could win, in time for Christmas:
• LG 55” 4K Smart TV
• Lay-Z-Spa Cancun 4 Person Inflatable Hot Tub
• Apple AirPod Pro Headphones
• iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaner
• Ring Pro Video Doorbell
• Case of wine
Plus, a stack of Baxi branded travel mugs and £10 gift cards to redeem at Greggs and Costa.
To claim your prize, share a photo of yourself with the winning Brass Door on the date it was opened, on Baxi’s social media channels and include #HappyBaxiChristmas.
Once the photo has been seen by Baxi’s social media team they will contact you via direct message (DM) to get your name and address.
Please note: You can only claim your prize on the date (or after) that you reveal a winning Brass Door - so no sneaky peeking and opening them all in one go!!!
If you “Don’t do social media”, you can email a photo of yourself with the Brass Door, including the date it was opened, with your name and address to email@example.com.
Remember to order your FREE Advent Calendar from the Baxi Works rewards catalogue on Thursday 19th November 2020 from 12 noon!
Beat the COVID blues with Baxi!
*One calendar per member, whilst stocks last.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Baxi Heating UK Limited (company number 03879156) (“Baxi”), whose registered office is at Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL.
- The promotion is open to Baxi Works members within the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of Baxi, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
- By entering the promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- To qualify for the promotion, Baxi Works members must order a Baxi Advent Calendar from the Baxi Works rewards catalogue. Two thousand (2,000) Advent Calendars will be available to order free of charge from 12 noon on Thursday 19th November 2020, on a first come, first served basis until stocks run out. There is a limit of one (1) Advent Calendar per Baxi Works member.
- The promotion will run from Tuesday 1st December to Thursday 24th December 2020 inclusive (the “promotional period”).
- If a participant reveals a Brass Door on their Advent Calendar during the promotional period, they may claim a prize. Prizes may only be claimed on or after the date stated on the winning Brass Door and not before.
- To claim the prize, the participant must share a photo of the Brass Door on the day it was opened on Baxi’s social media channels and include the hashtag #HappyBaxiChristmas. Alternatively, participants without access to social media can email a photo of the Brass Door, including the day it was opened and their name and delivery address, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date we will accept proof (via email or our social media channels) and contact details of a winning Brass Door is Sunday 3rd January 2021. No further prizes can be claimed after this date.
- Baxi’s social media channels are:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/baxiuk
Twitter - https://twitter.com/baxiboilers
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/baxiboilers/
- Once the photo has been seen or received by Baxi’s social media team, winners will be contacted via direct message to provide their name and a delivery address.
- In the prize draw there are two hundred (200) prizes of varying value (from £10 to £607). Prizes will be allocated randomly to winners once they have provided their name and delivery address. Prizes will be despatched to the winners within seven working days following confirmation of their name and delivery address.
- Baxi accepts no liability for any losses resulting from the provision of incorrect contact or address details.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Baxi reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity related to the promotion. Such publicity may include the use of the winner’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and a statement regarding the promotion and/or Baxi products and services. Should a winner not want to take part in any publicity related to the promotion, they must inform Baxi in writing, by email to email@example.com.
- Full Baxi Works terms and conditions apply to this promotion. These can be found at www.baxiworks.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and participants agree that they will make no claim against Twitter, Instagram or Facebook in respect of it.
- Participants are responsible for accounting to HMRC for any VAT or other taxes arising from the promotion as may be necessary
- Baxi reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify for the promotion, including but not limited to proof of identity and proof of membership of Baxi Works, and to withdraw the promotion and/or disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage from participating in or used fraudulent means to qualify for the promotion.
- Baxi reserves the right to withdraw, or amend or alter the terms of, the promotion at any time and without notice. Participants will be deemed to agree that no liability shall attach to Baxi as a result of any withdrawal, amendment or alteration.
- Baxi reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications relating to the promotion.
- Baxi’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this promotion.
- Neither Baxi nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained or death in connection with either participation in the promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.