Every week from Monday 13 July to Sunday 30 August 2020, whenever you register a Baxi 200, 400, 600 or 800 combi, system or heat only boiler on Baxi Works, we will enter you into the Big Backyard Bonanza weekly prize draw. There are eight awesome bundles of prizes to be won, including:
- Party Bundle – Gas BBQ, Giant Garden Jenga, box of BrewDog beers, Beer Pong and more…
- Chill-out Bundle – Apple Airpods, Kindle, box of BrewDog beers, beach towels and more…
- Garden Party Bundle – Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tub, Swing Ball set, case of wine, beach towels and more…
- Family Bundle - Gas BBQ, Giant Garden Jenga, 10ft paddling pool, box of BrewDog beers and more…
- Me-Time Bundle – Apple AirPods, Kindle, box of BrewDog beers, Ray-Bans and more…
- Sports Day Bundle – SONOS Move wireless speaker, football and training goal, Ray-Bans, box of BrewDog beers and more…
- Romantic Bundle – Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tub, Giant Connect 4, case of wine, beach towels and more…
Each Monday morning, we will randomly select a winning serial number. If you’re the lucky winner, the Baxi Works team will call and let you know to look out for your Big Backyard Bundle which will arrive by courier that week. The more Baxi 200, 400, 600 or 800 boilers you register on Works, the more chances you’ll have of winning!
If you’re lucky enough to win a Big Backyard Bundle, don’t keep it to yourself - we’d love you to post on Twitter or Instagram @Baxiboilers or Facebook @BaxiUK using the hashtag #BackyardBonanza.
Finally, everyone who registers a Baxi 200, 400, 600 or 800 combi, system and heat only boiler on Baxi Works from Monday 13 July to Sunday 30 August 2020 will be entered in to the mega-draw to win the Breakaway Bundle. This bundle includes a £1,000 holiday voucher, pair of holdalls, Kindle, beach towels and pool inflatable. So, you’ll be all set to jet off on that dream holiday when you’re ready!
We know it’s been a tough year for everyone, and this is our way of saying thank you and spreading a bit of Baxi fun.
Not a member of Baxi Works installer loyalty scheme? You’re missing out! Join here!
Full Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Baxi Heating UK Limited (company number 03879156) (“Baxi”), whose registered office is at Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL.
- The promotion is open to Baxi Works members within the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of Baxi, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
- By entering the promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The promotion only applies to the Baxi 200, 400, 600 and 800 combi, system and heat boilers (with boiler alpha codes RSE, RSF, RSG, RSH, RYE, RYF, RYN, RYY, SAA, SAB, SAC, SAD, SAE, SAF, SFE, SJT, SJW, SJX, SJY, STA, STB, STC, SWS, SXL, SYN, SYP, SYS, SYW, SYY, TAH, TAL, TAM, TAN, TAW, THM, THR, THS) (“qualifying products”) installed and registered on Baxi Works from 00:01 hours on Monday 13thJuly 2020 until 23:59 hours on Sunday 30th August 2020 (“the promotional period”).
- Only qualifying products installed and registered on Baxi Works, either for warranty only or warranty and Gas Safe, within the promotional period will qualify for entry in this promotion.
- The serial number of each qualifying product will be entered into a weekly prize draw. It is anticipated that the draws will take place every Monday during the promotional period, with the first draw being held on 20th July 2020 and the final draw on 1st September 2020, however Baxi reserves the right to hold a draw on an alternative day should such need arise. Qualifying products installed and registered in the seven days preceding the draw (from 00:01 hours on Monday to 23:59 hours on Sunday) will be entered in to the draw.
- In each weekly prize draw, one (1) serial number will be selected at random to win a bundle of prizes. Winners will be contacted by Zero One, our telemarketing provider, on the day of each draw and will be asked to provide a delivery address. Prizes will be despatched to the winners within four working days of the weekly prize draw and will be sent to the confirmed delivery address.
- In addition to the weekly prize draws, all serial numbers of qualifying products will be entered into a draw to win a range of prizes, including a £1,000 holiday voucher provided by Inspire (www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/). This prize draw will take place on 1st September 2020. The winner will be contacted by Zero One on the day of the draw and will be asked to provide a delivery address.Prizes will be despatched to the winner within four working days of the draw and will be sent to the confirmed delivery address.
- Baxi accepts no liability for any losses resulting from the provision of incorrect contact or address details.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Baxi reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Alcohol (beer or wine) may be included in the bundle of prizes that make up the weekly prize. Should you not wish to receive alcohol, please ensure you tell Zero One when they contact you to inform you of your win.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity related to the promotion. Such publicity may include the use of the winner’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and a statement regarding the promotion and/or Baxi products and services.
- Winners’ surnames and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 14 days of the end of the promotional period. Participants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win should object in advance of the end of the promotional period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which promotion they have entered and what information they object to being published.
- Full Baxi Works terms and conditions apply to this promotion. These can be found at www.baxiworks.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and participants agree that they will make no claim against Twitter, Instagram or Facebook in respect of it.
- Participants are responsible for accounting to HMRC for any VAT or other taxes arising from the promotion as may be necessary.
- Baxi reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify for the promotion, including but not limited to proof of identity and proof of membership of Baxi Works, and to withdraw the promotion and/or disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage from participating in or used fraudulent means to qualify for the promotion.
- Baxi reserves the right to withdraw, or amend or alter the terms of, the promotion at any time and without notice. Participants will be deemed to agree that no liability shall attach to Baxi as a result of any withdrawal, amendment or alteration.
- Baxi reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions without notice.These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications relating to the promotion.
- Baxi’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this promotion.
- Neither Baxi nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained or death in connection with either participation in the promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.