Keep Heating Britain
Win an electric van for two years or give your day a Baxi boost with one of our other prizes.
Extra 1,000 points on all Baxi 800 boilers
1. The promoter is Baxi Heating UK Limited (company no. 03879156) (“Baxi”), whose registered office is at Brooks House, Coventry Road, Warwick, CV34 4LL.
2. The promotion is open to Baxi Works members within the BT postcode area and aged 18 or over. Employees of Baxi, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. By entering the promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
4. The promotion only applies to the Baxi 800 boiler ranges (“qualifying products”) installed and registered on Baxi Works between the 9th March 2020 and 31st May 2020 inclusive (the “promotional period”).
5. Only qualifying products (Alpha Codes 818 SYSTEM TAW, 824 SYSTEM TAH, 825 COMBI TAL, 830 COMBI TAM, 836 COMBI TAN) installed and registered on Baxi Works, either for warranty or warranty and Gas Safe, within the promotional period will qualify for this promotion.
6. Each qualifying product installed and registered in accordance with paragraph 5 will qualify for an extra 1,000 Baxi Works points (“the promotional points”).
7. The promotional points will be credited to the participant’s Baxi Works account on Monday 1st of June 2020.
8. Any boiler not registered for warranty or warranty and Gas Safe during the promotional period will not qualify for the promotion, regardless of installation date, technical issues or installation problems.
9. Baxi accepts no liability for any losses resulting from the provision of incorrect contact or address details on Baxi Works.
10. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. Baxi reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. Participants agree to take part in publicity related to the promotion. Such publicity may include the use of the participant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and a statement regarding the promotion and/or Baxi products and services.
13. Baxi reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify for the promotion, including but not limited to proof of identity and proof of membership of Baxi Works, and to withdraw the promotion and/or disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage from participating in or used fraudulent means to qualify for the promotion.
14. Baxi reserves the right to withdraw, or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time and without notice. Participants will be deemed to agree that no liability shall attach to Baxi as a result of any withdrawal, amendment or alteration.
15. Baxi reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications relating to the promotion.
16. Baxi’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this promotion.
18. Neither Baxi nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained or death in connection with either participation in the promotion or with any prizes offered.
19. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.