It's essential that you register your boiler within 30 days of installation.
Benefits of registering your warranty
- Peace of mind and protection
- Parts and labour costs are covered
- Your boiler must be serviced annually by a Gas Safe engineer so its key components are regularly checked for efficiency and safety
- Baxi's award-winning aftersales service and nationwide team of engineers are there to help when you need it
Warranty registration couldn't be easier. Select your boiler from the list below and click on the link to launch the online warranty form.
Alternative ways to register
- Fill in the warranty card that came with the boiler (this can be found inside the literature pack)
- If you own a boiler from the list above marked with a * symbol, you can register your warranty via telephone by calling 0800 013 7990
Warranty terms and conditions
Baxi standard warranties are subject to registration and an annual service by a Gas Safe registered installer.
Your warranty terms and conditions are in the user documentation supplied with your appliance.
Your warranty is a free period of cover and does not affect your statutory rights in any way.