Friends and family discount scheme
As an employee, there are a number of discounted products and services available to you, your friends or family at a discounted rate. Please complete the form below, and the appropriate team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Friends and Family Scheme – Terms and Conditions
- The Friends and Family scheme products and services are available to employees of Baxi Heating UK Ltd, BDR Thermea Group companies and their immediate families and friends only.
- Purchases under the Friends and Family scheme are strictly limited to six boiler or cylinder products per employee in any calendar year.
- Strictly one boiler/cylinder order is permitted per end user customer address within a 12 month period. This can be multiple products per property.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat is limited to one purchase per employee. In the case of purchase with installation, the provision is limited to one installation at a single address. This may include multiple Nest devices at one address, dependent on the property size.
- Friends and Family scheme products are for private use only and not for resale by the employee or end user customer for commercial gain. If Baxi UK Heating Ltd has reason to believe that products are being resold, the offer will be withdrawn from the end user customer, and rights to the scheme removed from the employee.
- Friends and Family scheme prices and services are not available to commercial customers such as installers and merchants who have an intention to resell.
- The Friend or Family contact must be the end user of the product or service, not the installer or other intermediary.
- Quotations are only valid for a period of 90 days from the date shown on the quotation.
- All prices are in £ sterling, and are exclusive of VAT. This will be charged at the appropriate rates and payment taken on order.
- The price provided on the quotation may change due to supplier price variations during the 90 day period. We will notify you in writing and you may cancel your order within 7 working days if you are unhappy with the price change.
- The boiler/cylinder purchase and installation are together called a Contract for Customised Goods and, as such, a cooling off period does not apply. However, you will have 5 days from the date of placing the order to change your mind. Once installation commences, you will have no right to cancel even if this falls within the 5 days.
- Full payment is required upon on acceptance of the quotation and an order/ booking made, unless agreed otherwise.
- We do not publish prices for installation services. These will be quoted once a survey has been completed.
- If payment is not received, we will withhold any further deliveries of supplies, or provision of services.
- Once an enquiry form has been submitted for the employee, the relevant department will contact the end-user customer directly within 48 hours to discuss requirements.
- Unless otherwise agreed, any delivery dates are a best estimate only and we will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained should we fail to meet the timescale.
- For products with a heavy lift weight and requiring a two person lift, offload facilities will need to be provided by the end user customer. We will be unable to provide staff for this. Appropriate risk assessments will need to be conducted by the end user customer.
- For a product warranty to be valid and maintained, please register within 30 days of installation, ensure the benchmark checklist is completed by the installer or Baxi Engineer, and an annual service is carried out. For full terms and conditions, visit: www.baxi.co.uk/terms or www.heatraesadia.co.uk.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat is guaranteed for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. If you experience any issues, please contact Nest directly on 0808 169 2307.
- Should the product be faulty, and need to be returned, please contact the Friends and Family team. They will advise directly regarding options for replacement or refund.
- On installation of the Nest Learning Thermostat, should there be no available WiFi service available to the property, the installation can be completed, but the customer will be responsible for the connectivity. Should the boiler be inoperative, when our installer attends the property, we will be unable to complete the installation.
- Should any products not be satisfactory and a refund/replacement required, this needs to take place within 30 days of receipt. Please contact 01772 645976 to organise your return.