Multifit GasSaver - GS1 & compact GS1c
The Multifit GasSaver captures and stores heat from the flue gases which would normally be lost through the boiler flue. The heat is recycled to preheat water coming into the boiler from the cold mains supply. Because it doesn't have to raise the temperature so much, the boiler uses significantly less gas to heat the water to the required temperature. This means lower energy bills and greater carbon savings.
- Compact model for use with Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA & Baxi Megaflo System Compact GA
- Standard model for use with Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A and Baxi Duo-tec Combi GA
- Saves up to 37% of the gas used to heat hot water annually*
- Reduces cold water consumption by up to 7%*
- Multifit GasSaver is an Energy Saving Trust Recommended product and rated by Waterwise
- Low carbon solution, reducing carbon emissions by up to 700kg*
- Maintenance free - no moving parts and no annual servicing required
- No controls or settings - easy to use
- Unique design stores extra energy, delivering maximum benefit at times of greatest need, such as cold winter periods
- Simple to install - designed for easy and fast fitting
*Test conducted by independent scientific test house, TNO. Calculation based on an average household's consumption of 100 litres of hot water per day. Results were based on a comparison of a SEDBUK (2005) >90% rated high efficiency boiler versus a high efficiency boiler and GasSaver.
Designed to work in conjunction with the Multifit GasSaver, the Multifit HeatSaver package offers a highly efficient, low carbon alternative to the conventional boiler and hot water cylinder set-up. The system will help boost a combi boiler's performance, thus saving energy and reducing fuel costs.
Multifit Heatsaver and GS1 GasSaver kit
- SAP benefit up to 7.5%, based on SAP 2005 and Building Regulations Part L 2006
- Simple to install - designed for easy and fast fitting, fits in a standard airing cupboard
Multifit external boiler discharge pump (PRV & condensate)
- An external pump solution
- Stores and discharges high temperature waste from a boiler's pressure relief valve avoiding the need for external pipework
- Manages condensate line waste allowing pump discharge to feed into soil pipe
- The pump has a maximum vertical head of 5 metres